INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MARBLE AND GRANITE SERVICE SRL, with registered office at Via Napoleone 11 – 37015 S. Ambrogio di Valpolicella (Vr) – P.IVA 03233250236 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n.196 (hereafter, “Privacy Code”) and of the art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Subject of the Processing
The Owner processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, then “personal data” or “data”) communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the owner’s services.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR) for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the owner’s services;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Holder, for example the right to defend in court.
We inform you that if you are already a customer of ours, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the owner’s services and products similar to those that you have already received, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code art. 7 EU Regulation 2016/679) .
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on paper or digital archives within the European Union.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.
8. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of objection, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes by automated means, extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains valid only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- Mode of exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. to MARBLE AND GRANITE SERVICE SRL, with registered office in Via Napoleone 11 – 37015 S. Ambrogio di Valpolicella (Vr);
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in the case of marketing by email, it is possible to oppose the processing by following the link in the message.
- Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is MARBLE AND GRANITE SERVICE SRL, with registered office at Via Napoleone 11 – 37015 S. Ambrogio di Valpolicella (Vr); The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.